- Green Energy
- S5750E-SI series complies with IEEE 802.3az (Energy-Efficient Ethernet) standard, dramatically lower power consumption
- With Innovative port-LED Shut-off function, the user can automatically set the switch port-LED UP or DOWN at a specified time period according to their needs to achieve functional, energy-saving correct results.
- Full account of low noise requirements of the environment, S5750E-28X-SI use Fanless Design and other models use Smart Fan strategies to control fan speed according to real-time temperature monitoring system which can effectively reduce speed, extend fan life and reduce noise pollution.
- Simple and Flexible Operation and Maintenance
- Dying GASP. An alarm will be triggered to remote SNMP network management platform when the system power is lost. This feature offer user-friendly operation and maintenance for the user.
- Full Ethernet OAM technology (IEEE802.3ah/802.1ag), VCT, DDM (Digital Diagnostic Monitoring) and other features achieve rapid detection of the network failures; reduce operation and maintenance difficulty.
- ERSPAN (Encapsulated Remote Switched Port Analyzer) technology mirrors traffic through the GRE tunnel technology which simplifies the configuration, helps network administrators to manage remote devices conveniently.
- Enhanced Security
- S5750E-SI series provides a variety of security mechanisms like SYN Flood, Land, ICMP Flood attack prevention and other DOS class technology, BPDU Guard and Root Guard which avoid accidental topology loops and prevent illegal edge devices become root to cause unnecessary flapping.
- IEEE 1X port-based access control ensures all users are authorized before being granted access to the network. User authentication is carried out using any standard-based RADIUS server.
- Access Control Lists (ACLs) can be used to restrict access to sensitive network resources by denying packets and forward by different policies. User-defined ACL provides more flexible access control for users.
- S5750E-SI series support DHCP snooping, which prevents DHCP attacks and illegal DHCP SERVER by setting trust ports and untrust ports. With DHCP Snooping binding and option82 enabled, it can combine modules like dot1x and ARP, or implement user-access-control independently.
- S5750E-SI series supports much more L2 security features such as ARP guard, Anti-ARP scanning, and other ARP and MAC Security technology to protect network security and reliability.
- High Reliability
- S5750E-SI series supports 4 Gigabit or 10Gigabit uplink ports, which could be designed to offer redundant uplinks with various ring protection applications, effectively raised the expansibility and performance of network.
- 8032 provides sub-50ms protection and recovery switching for Ethernettraffic in a carrier ring topology. S5750E-SI series supports G.8032 v2 and can be deployed in a variety of complex network topologies including single ring, tangent ring, intersecting rings, double rings and other home networking.
- Multi-process MSTP. When a new access ring can be implemented through creating a new process of MSTP, the new ring does not affect the existing traffic. And each process may run different spanning tree protocol.
- DCN EMVTE technology (Enhanced Multi-VLAN subnet Traffic Engineering) is a multi-link backup and load balancing solution based on multiple VLAN subnets for dual homing network. It can achieve faster switching and convergence of the uplink through ULPP (Uplink Protection Protocol) and ULSM (Uplink State Monitor) protocol so that network performance is guaranteed.
- High adaptability VLAN Features
- S5750E-SI series supports 802.1Q and port based VLAN as well as MAC based VLAN, Voice VLAN and Protocol VLAN.
- Abundant QinQ technology including Normal QinQ, Selective QinQ, and Flexible QinQ, gives users maximum freedom to configure QinQ policy.
- N:1 VLAN Translation feature can translate multiple VLAN tags in the frames from access ports into one specified VLAN Tag. It provides a strong technical support for QoS policy convergence.
- Abundant Multicast Features
- S5750E-SI series also supports MVR (Multicast VLAN Register), selectively allows traffic to cross between different VLANs for bandwidth and security reasons. With MVR Trunk function, which could associate multicast VLAN to trunk port, S5750E-SI series combines the VLAN data into the same link, saving lots of resources for users.
- S5750E-SI series could prevent multicast traffic from flooding via IGMP Snooping, while multicast traffic is only forwarded to ports associated to multicast devices.
- POE+ support
- The S5750E-28X-P-SI and S5750E-52X-P-SI can support PoE (Power over Ethernet) technology and provide remote power to wireless AP, IP phone and Network Camera. The network can help administrators to easily deploy cable.
- With both 802.3af and 802.3at support, the S5750E-28X-P-SI and S5750E-52X-P-SI can support 24 / 24 / 48 port PoE at same time and the MAX power of each port up to 15.4W or 30W . The product can define the power of each port to save the power and set port priority for each port.
- Total PoE power 370W / 370W / 740W
- VSF(Virtual Switch Framework)
- Virtual Switch Framework could virtualized multiple DCN switches into one logical device, achieves the sharing of information and data tables between different switches. The performance and ports density of virtualized device are greatly enlarged by times under VSF. VSF also provides simplified management work for network administrator and more reliability.
|Management Port||1 Console port|
|Ports||48 x 10/100/1000Base-T + 2 x 1000Base-X + 2 x 10GbE (SFP+)|
IPv4 / IPv6 shared
|128 / 128|
|Queues per port||8|
|Dimension(W×H×D)||442mm x 43.6mm x 330mm|
|Power Input||AC: 100~240VAC, 50~60Hz|
DC: Input -52V ~ -57V
|Temperature||Working 0°C~50°C, Storage -40°C~70°C|
|EMC safety||CE, RoHS|
IEEE 802.3af POE(15.4W)
IEEE 802.3at POE+ (30W)
Total PoE power: 740W
|Forwarding||Storage and Forwarding|
Normal QinQ, Selective QinQ, Flexible QinQ
VLAN Translation, N:1 VLAN Translation
|DHCP||IPv4/IPv6 DHCP Client,IPv4/IPv6 DHCP Relay|
Option 82,Option 37/38
IPv4/IPv6 DHCP Snooping,IPv4/IPv6 DHCP Server
|IP Routing||IP Routing and Static Route, RIP|
|Reliability||Spanning Tree||802.1D STP, 802.1W RSTP, 802.1S MSTP|
Root Guard, BPDU Guard, BPDU Forwarding
|LACP||128 groups per device/8 ports per group|
|L2 Ring Protection||MRPP|
|Multi-link Backup||Enhanced Multi-VLAN subnet Traffic Engineering (ULPP+ULSM)|
|VSF||Virtual Switch Framework|
|Security||IP ACL, MAC ACL, MAC-IP ACL, User-Defined ACL|
Time Range ACL
ACL on VLAN interface
Storm Control based on packets and bytes
Port Security, MAC Limit based on VLAN and Port
Anti-ARP-Spoofing , Anti-ARP-Scan, ARP Binding
IEEE 802.1x, Web Portal
Authentication, Authorization, Accounting
|Multicast||IGMP v1/v2/v3 snooping, IGMP Fast leave|
MLD v1/v2 snooping
|QoS||8 Queues Per Port|
Classification based on ACL, VLAN ID, COS, TOS, DSCP, IPv6 Flow Label
Policing Based on Port and VLAN
Single Rate Three Colors, Dual Rates Three Colors for Policing
Remark DSCP, COS/802.1p, Precedence, TOS
SP, WRR, SWRR, DWRR for Scheduling
|Maintenance and Operation Management||XModem/TFTP/FTP|
CLI, Telnet, Console
Public & Private MIB interface
Ping, Trace Route
Dual IMG, Multiple Configuration Files
Port Mirror, CPU Mirror, RSPAN, ERSPAN
OAM EFM; OAM CFM
ULDP(like Cisco UDLD)
OpenFlow 1.0, support open controller Opendaylight, Floodlight, Ryu, Pox, etc.
|Green Energy||IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet)|
Auto Fan Speed Control, Temperature Alarm (S5750E-28X has no fans)
|S5750E-52X-P-SI||L3 Gigabit Intelligent Ethernet Switch with 48 10/100/1000Base-T, 2 1000Base-X(SFP) and 2 10GbE (SFP+) ports, 100-240VAC + 54-VDC Power Input, 30w PoE+ supported and total PoE power 740W|
|AOC-SFPX-10M||AOC cable with 2 10G(SFP+) modules, 10m, suitable for SFP+ ports on same model of switch, can be used for VSF|
|DAC-SFPX-3M||DAC cable with 2 10G(SFP+) modules, 3m, suitable for SFP+ ports on same model of switch, can be used for VSF|